Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
from the WW website. This dish is successful even with my husband, who deplores eating healthy. One note: I have never used regular soy sauce when preparing this dish myself. I always use Indonesian Sweet Soy Sauce, which I'm sure lends a slightly different flavor. As written, just 3 points per one cup side serving or 6 points for a very generous 2 cup main dish serving. I actually think one cup is enough for a main dish.
- cooking spray
- 4 large egg whites
- 1⁄2 cup scallion, chopped, green and white parts
- 2 medium garlic cloves, minced
- 12 ounces boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1⁄2 cup carrot, diced
- 2 cups cooked brown rice, kept hot
- 1⁄2 cup frozen green pea, thawed
- 3 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray and set pan over medium-high heat. Add egg whites and cook, until scrambled, stirring frequently, about 3 to 5 minutes; remove from pan and set aside.
- Offheat, recoat skillet with cooking spray and place back over medium-high heat. Add scallions and garlic; sauté 2 minutes. Add chicken and carrots; sauté until chicken is golden brown and cooked through, about 5 minutes.
- Stir in reserved cooked egg whites, cooked brown rice, peas and soy sauce; cook until heated through, stirring once or twice, about 1 minute.
Sorry, but neither my husband or I cared for this. Like a few of the other reviewers pointed out, it was too bland. It could use more spices, or maybe I should try the soy sauce you use! Thanks anyway!
I made this last night for dinner and it was AMAZING!!! So yummy! But be careful to not eat to much! Cause it is VERY easy to do! And with the low points, Which I calculated 4 not 3, you can splurge!!! Thanks for such a GREAT recipe! This is going into our favorites folder!!! (Oh and I made this as written, no modifications!)
its realy bad the it will kill u