From "Top Secret Recipes, LITE!" You'll need a 9-1/2 inch springform pan for this recipe, and be sure to let the cream cheese come to room temp before you use it.
- 5 (8 ounce) packages fat free cream cheese
- 1 1⁄4 cups sugar
- 2⁄3 cup nonfat sour cream
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons flour
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1⁄2 cup egg substitute
- 1 tablespoon ground pecans
- 3 tablespoons graham cracker crumbs
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons sugar
- nonstick cooking spray
- 8 ounces frozen strawberries
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons water
- Bring the cream cheese to room temperature Preheat oven to 325.
- Using an electric mixer, whip the cream cheese in a large bowl until smooth. Add the sugar, sour cream, flour, and vanilla and beat well.
- Add the egg substitute and mix only until combined. Do not overmix once the egg substitute is added.
- To make the crust, measure the pecans after grinding them up in a food processor or blender, then return them to the processor. Add the graham cracker crumbs and 1-1/2 tsp sugar and pulse for 15 seconds to form a fine meal. Spray the inside of the 9-1/2 inch springform pan with a light coating of cooking spray. Wipe off any excess spray around the top rim of the pan. The spray should only coat the bottom and up about 2 inches on the sides. Dump the crumbs into the pan and swirl the pan so that the bottom and sides are coated with the crumbs. Lightly tap out any excess.
- Pour the cream cheese mixture into the pan, being careful not to disturb the crumbs when pouring. Gently spread the cheese mixture close to the edge, but don't touch the sides or you may disturb the crumbs.
- Bake for 50-60 min or until the top is firm. The center may not entirely set until cooled. Cover and cool for 2 hrs at room temp then refrigerate.
- Prepare the strawberry glaze by combining the strawberries, sugar, and water in microwave safe bowl. Cover, and microwave on 50% power for 2 minute If strawberries are still frozen, you may have to heat the mixture for 4-5 minute Stir to dissolve sugar and let stand 10-15 minute Pour mixture into blender and puree until smooth. Strain and chill.
- Cut cheesecake into 12 slices. Serve each slice with about 1 tbsp strawberry sauce on top.
- 4 Points per serving (1 slice).
WHOA...This was SUPER DELISH!! Very creamy & not overly sweet. I used splenda like "Simply Chris" did and it turned out "splendid"!! LOL (sorry) Reviews from DH & DD said it was very rich but very tasty! I will be making this again for sure!! Thanks mariposa13! (made with splenda this is 3 PointsPlus value without the topping or 4 PPV with the topping on the new WW plan)
This cheesecake is really wonderful. I baked for 60 minutes and it was perfect. This recipe, with topping, is actually 5 points. The plain cheesecake is 4 points.
Very nice "light" cheesecake. I substituted splenda for the sugar, but otherwise followed recipe. I really like the combo of pecans and graham crackers for the crust. Will make this again, when we have company. Reviewed for Zaar Tag 2005.