1/2 Photos of Ww 4 Points - T.g.i. Friday's Fat-Free Cheesecake
1 hr 15 mins
From "Top Secret Recipes, LITE!" You'll need a 9-1/2 inch springform pan for this recipe, and be sure to let the cream cheese come to room temp before you use it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 5 (8 ounce) packages fat free cream cheese
- 1 1/4 cups sugar
- 2/3 cup nonfat sour cream
- 2 1/2 tablespoons flour
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1/2 cup egg substitute
- 1 tablespoon ground pecans
- 3 tablespoons graham cracker crumbs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sugar
- nonstick cooking spray
- 1Bring the cream cheese to room temperature Preheat oven to 325.
- 2Using an electric mixer, whip the cream cheese in a large bowl until smooth. Add the sugar, sour cream, flour, and vanilla and beat well.
- 3Add the egg substitute and mix only until combined. Do not overmix once the egg substitute is added.
- 4To make the crust, measure the pecans after grinding them up in a food processor or blender, then return them to the processor. Add the graham cracker crumbs and 1-1/2 tsp sugar and pulse for 15 seconds to form a fine meal. Spray the inside of the 9-1/2 inch springform pan with a light coating of cooking spray. Wipe off any excess spray around the top rim of the pan. The spray should only coat the bottom and up about 2 inches on the sides. Dump the crumbs into the pan and swirl the pan so that the bottom and sides are coated with the crumbs. Lightly tap out any excess.
- 5Pour the cream cheese mixture into the pan, being careful not to disturb the crumbs when pouring. Gently spread the cheese mixture close to the edge, but don't touch the sides or you may disturb the crumbs.
- 6Bake for 50-60 min or until the top is firm. The center may not entirely set until cooled. Cover and cool for 2 hrs at room temp then refrigerate.
- 7Prepare the strawberry glaze by combining the strawberries, sugar, and water in microwave safe bowl. Cover, and microwave on 50% power for 2 minute If strawberries are still frozen, you may have to heat the mixture for 4-5 minute Stir to dissolve sugar and let stand 10-15 minute Pour mixture into blender and puree until smooth. Strain and chill.
- 8Cut cheesecake into 12 slices. Serve each slice with about 1 tbsp strawberry sauce on top.
- 94 Points per serving (1 slice).
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ww 4 Points - T.g.i. Friday's Fat-Free Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (171 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 245.1
- Calories from Fat 15
- Total Fat 1.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 12.6 mg
- Sodium 700.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 34.6 g
- Protein 16.8 g