Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
THE BEST!!! It's won just about every award ever since 1983... A seasoning for all salads, sauces, blackened dishes, chili, spaghetti, bullshots, bloody marys, and for ham hoc'n beans etc. Amazing on RIBS!
- 2 tablespoons salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper, freshly (black)
- 1 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 pinch cinnamon
- 1 pinch msg (optional)
- In a small bowl or glass jar with a lid, combine all ingredients. Stir or shake to mix. Use immediately or store in a cool, dark place for several months.
- **Rub ribs and marinate in own juices 6 hours, then cook em' however you like.Yumm.
Wham has way more brown sugar in it, good start though.
I loved this seasoning! I cut down on the salt, left out the msg and brown sugar (didn't have any). Even hubby like this one. It is exactly as it states (Mild). Keeping this one in the cupboard. Made for Fall PAC 2011.
Very easy to put together ~ I did not use the MSG! Spicy sweet seasoning ~ I used it on baked chicken and it gave a very nice flavor. Will make this again, and plan on using this recipe as a "gift" for my cooking friends. Thanks College Girl ~ made for MY 3 CHEFS, November 2009!