Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Delicious White chocolate pudding with flavor of rose!
- 2 cups milk
- 3⁄4 cup whipping cream
- 1⁄4 cup cornstarch
- 1⁄2 cup baker's white chocolate, chopped (approximately 10 squares)
- 3 -4 drops rose essence
- 1 pinch salt
- Combine all ingredients except chocolate and rose essence.
- Heat non-stick sauce pan on medium heat, add the rest of the ingredients and bring to a boil. Continue stirring.
- Stir continuously for 5-6 minutes.
- Remove the sauce pan from the heat and add white chocolate and rose essence. Stir until chocolate is completely melted.
- Add your pudding to your desired serving cups and let it cool at room temperature for 10 minutes.
- Cover up the serving cups with plastic wrap and put in the refrigerator for 3-4 hours to cool completely.
- Serve with your choice of toppings.