Prep 4 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is too easy and too delicious not to share, though it might not qualify for a "recipe".
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package instant white chocolate pudding and pie filling mix
- 2 1⁄4 cups milk
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cocoa
- Beat the milk into the pudding mix.
- Spoon into a pretty serving dish.
- Garnish by sprinkling with cocoa powder.
- Arrange the fruit around the chocolate dip.
I thought this was fabulous! I sampled it with strawberries and can't wait to make it for our family picnic later this summer! I found that it's a beautiful, amazingly quick, and delicious dip (tastes just as good as store bought at less than a quarter of the price!) that adds to and enhances the taste of the fruit instead of covering it up or overpowering it! No changes necessary! Thank you for this wonderful little recipe! =)
Hi Not bad! THank you
Talk about your fantastic guilt-free snack! I used this as an appetizer with pears, strawberries and grapes to go with red wine. Perfect! Thanks! DH and I both loved it.