Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I adapted this recipe from Fluffster's #32866 Orange Creamsicle Martini recipe. It was so delicious that I wanted to try other variations of it. My white chocolate cookie dough version is creamy and sweet.
- 4 ounces diet cream soda
- 1 1⁄2 ounces pinnacle cookie dough vodka
- 1 1⁄2 ounces torani sugar-free white chocolate syrup
- 1 tablespoon fat-free whipped topping
- 1 pinch cocoa powder
- Stir all ingredients except the cocoa powder in a shaker. DO NOT SHAKE.
- Add a few ice cubes and strain into a glass. Dust with cocoa powder.