Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Another one of my weight watcher fluff finds. All of the fluff recipes I am posting can be put into a graham cracker pie crust but you will need to adjust the points.
- 6 ounces Cool Whip (half tub)
- 1 ounce fat-free sugar-free vanilla pudding
- 21 ounces light cranberry sauce
- mix coll whip with the dry pudding mix.
- Fold in the cranberry sauce and chill.
- note servings are a guess.
Always a FAN of WW "Fluff" recipes!!! If you feel brave, you can make your own cranberry sauce using Splenda. VERY FRESH!