Recipe by RonaNZ
This is a great cooking project you can make with small children. I can’t remember if there was a reason for the name but part of the charm is that it doesn’t make sense! My kids are all grown up now but we can’t resist making Wee Men if we are entertaining little people - or big people who haven’t grown up yet!
- 250 g milk chocolate
- 400 g marshmallows
- 140 g M&M's plain chocolate candy (Smarties or Pebbles)
Directions See How It's Made
- Break the chocolate into a bowl and microwave on medium for 30 seconds. Stir and then continue to zap for 10 seconds at a time until the chocolate is melted (about another 30 seconds).
- Dip the base of each marshmallow in the chocolate and then place on a sheet of baking paper or wax paper.
- Take a teaspoonful at a time of melted chocolate and drip a blob on top of each marshmallow. Place an M&M/Smartie/Pebble on top of each blob. Reheat the chocolate if it is getting difficult to make blobs.
- In hot weather, put in the freezer for about 5 minutes.
- Remove the Wee Men from the baking paper when the chocolate is set.