Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This "Smash" is REALLY low in calories...65 per serving! It's fantastic by itself, but it's also amazing topped with light vanilla ice cream or Fat Free Reddi-wip (or BOTH!).
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl, and mix thoroughly.
- Place mixture in a baking dish (8" X 8" works well) sprayed lightly with nonstick spray, and bake in the oven for 45 minutes. (It will remain a little soft, like pie filling.).
- Once ready to serve (it's delicious eaten hot or cold), cut into 9 pieces.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Leftovers? Store in the fridge.