Recipe by dojemi
This "Smash" is REALLY low in calories...65 per serving! It's fantastic by itself, but it's also amazing topped with light vanilla ice cream or Fat Free Reddi-wip (or BOTH!).
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin puree
- 1 (12 ounce) can fat-free evaporated milk
- 1⁄2 cup fat-free liquid egg substitute (like Egg Beaters Original)
- 3⁄4 cup splenda no calorie artificial sweetener (granulated)
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl, and mix thoroughly.
- Place mixture in a baking dish (8" X 8" works well) sprayed lightly with nonstick spray, and bake in the oven for 45 minutes. (It will remain a little soft, like pie filling.).
- Once ready to serve (it's delicious eaten hot or cold), cut into 9 pieces.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Leftovers? Store in the fridge.