1/1 Photo of Watermelon, Strawberry & Kiwi Cake With Watermelon Icing
I had some left over Watermelon, and I didn't want it to go to waste, so I went to www.recipeland.com and found a Watermelon Cake recipe, well I jazzed it up a bit, and might actually try this cake with cantaloupe and Honey Dew too...
My Private Note
Bundt C ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (18 1/2 ounce) package white cake mix
- 1 1/3 cups seedless watermelon, cubed
- 1 (4 ounce) package strawberry kiwi gelatin powder
- 3 egg whites
- 1 tablespoon oil (preferrably) or 1 tablespoon vegetable oil (preferrably)
- 2Grease and flour a bundt pan.
- 3In a large bowl, combine dry cake mix, watermelon, gelatin powder, egg whites and oil.
- 4Beat until smooth, takes about 3 minutes on high speed.(Some little chunks of watermelon are fine.)
- 5Pour in prepared pan and bake at 350F degrees for about 35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in cake comes out clean.
- 6Cool on a wire rack, and frost with the Watermelon Frosting.
- 8Beat cream cheese and butter until fluffy.
- 9Add sugar and watermelon juice, fold in with a spatula until completely blended.
- 10Spread over cake.
- 11Garnish with strawberries if desired, or any other fruit of your choice.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Watermelon, Strawberry & Kiwi Cake With Watermelon Icing
Serving Size: 1 (1541 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 5456.0
- Calories from Fat 2187
- Total Fat 243.0 g
- Saturated Fat 118.9 g
- Cholesterol 493.5 mg
- Sodium 5532.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 776.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.5 g
- Sugars 634.6 g
- Protein 62.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: