Recipe by KelBel
Adapted from the Kraft Food and Family Magazine. Incredible warm lemon pudding cake. Can be eaten warm or cold.
Top Review by Diana #2
This is the ultimate lemon pudding dessert. Nothing beats this. I've been making this for a few years now, from the Kraft site. Always cutting it in half because there are only two of us. Now that I've found it here on Zaar, it's even easier. Thanks KelBel.
- 255.14 g packagejiffy yellow cake mix
- 1 egg
- 118.29 ml water
- 236.59 ml skim milk
- 177.44 ml water
- 99.22 g package instant lemon pudding
- 59.14 ml sugar
- 14.79 ml powdered sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Prepare cake mix as directed on package with one egg and 1/2 cup water. Pour batter into greased 8 inch pan.
- Pour milk and water into bowl and add dry pudding mix and sugar. Beat with wire whisk 2 minutes or until well blended.
- Pour over cake batter in dish (do not stir) and place on baking sheet to catch drippings.
- Bake 30-35 minutes until toothpick comes out clean .
- Cool and sprinkle with powdered sugar.