With a graham cracker crust, melted gooey chocolate, and toasted marshmallows, this is like having the campfire treat in your kitchen without having to sleep on the ground! I got this recipe from the Betty Crocker website. My friends continue to ask me to make them for parties all the time. Just make sure that you watch them while you are toasting the marshmallows!
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In a large bowl, stir together cookie mix and graham cracker crumbs. Stir in melted butter until soft dough forms. Press into a greased 9x13-inch pan.
- Bake 18-20 minutes or until set. Immediately sprinkle chocolate chips over the crust. Wait 3-5 minutes until chips begin to melt. Spread chocolate evenly over the crust.
- Set oven temperature to broil.
- Sprinkle marshmallows evenly over chocolate. Broil with top 4-5 inches from heat for 20-30 seconds or until marshmallows are toasted. Watch VERY closely. Marshmallows will burn and catch on fire if forgotten in the oven!
- Allow to cool for 10 minutes. Cut 6 rows by 4 rows.
- Serve warm and store any remaining bars covered tightly. Warm in microwave before reserving!