1/1 Photo of Warm Toasted S'mores Bars
With a graham cracker crust, melted gooey chocolate, and toasted marshmallows, this is like having the campfire treat in your kitchen without having to sleep on the ground! I got this recipe from the Betty Crocker website. My friends continue to ask me to make them for parties all the time. Just make sure that you watch them while you are toasting the marshmallows!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375°F.
- 2In a large bowl, stir together cookie mix and graham cracker crumbs. Stir in melted butter until soft dough forms. Press into a greased 9x13-inch pan.
- 3Bake 18-20 minutes or until set. Immediately sprinkle chocolate chips over the crust. Wait 3-5 minutes until chips begin to melt. Spread chocolate evenly over the crust.
- 4Set oven temperature to broil.
- 5Sprinkle marshmallows evenly over chocolate. Broil with top 4-5 inches from heat for 20-30 seconds or until marshmallows are toasted. Watch VERY closely. Marshmallows will burn and catch on fire if forgotten in the oven!
- 6Allow to cool for 10 minutes. Cut 6 rows by 4 rows.
- 7Serve warm and store any remaining bars covered tightly. Warm in microwave before reserving!
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Warm Toasted S'mores Bars
Serving Size: 1 (43 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 131.3
- Calories from Fat 81
- Total Fat 9.0 g
- Saturated Fat 5.4 g
- Cholesterol 21.1 mg
- Sodium 85.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 8.3 g
- Protein 0.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sugar cookie mix