Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
With a graham cracker crust, melted gooey chocolate, and toasted marshmallows, this is like having the campfire treat in your kitchen without having to sleep on the ground! I got this recipe from the Betty Crocker website. My friends continue to ask me to make them for parties all the time. Just make sure that you watch them while you are toasting the marshmallows!
- 1 (17 1/2 ounce) envelope sugar cookie mix
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 3 cups milk chocolate chips (18 oz bag)
- 4 1⁄2 cups miniature marshmallows
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In a large bowl, stir together cookie mix and graham cracker crumbs. Stir in melted butter until soft dough forms. Press into a greased 9x13-inch pan.
- Bake 18-20 minutes or until set. Immediately sprinkle chocolate chips over the crust. Wait 3-5 minutes until chips begin to melt. Spread chocolate evenly over the crust.
- Set oven temperature to broil.
- Sprinkle marshmallows evenly over chocolate. Broil with top 4-5 inches from heat for 20-30 seconds or until marshmallows are toasted. Watch VERY closely. Marshmallows will burn and catch on fire if forgotten in the oven!
- Allow to cool for 10 minutes. Cut 6 rows by 4 rows.
- Serve warm and store any remaining bars covered tightly. Warm in microwave before reserving!
I made this for a last minute Halloween party. I picked it because the ingredients were sitting in the pantry. The kids loved it but the moms loved it more. Great recipe
So good and so easy! Glad to see the recipe was posted. I got the same recipe off the back of a sugar cookie box mix. The only problem I had with this recipe was trying to cut the bars because they were so sticky. Still, it's a worth while problem to have!
These were delicious! I have made them a couple of times and have shared the recipe with friends who loved them too! My husband didn't want to try them, said he didn't like S'mores, but he loved them and has requested them again...