This is my brother's recipe! You can add or decrease the amount of garlic depending on your taste. They are great! In my original post I didn't state to use a gallon jar... I think that is why 2 reviewers said they were to salty! Sorry!!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1MAKE SURE YOU USE A ONE GALLON JAR OTHERWISE THEY MIGHT BE TO SALTY!
- 2Place one garlic clove and a piece of dill in the bottom of a gallon jar.
- 3Cut cucumbers into quarters and place 1/2 in jar, standing upright.
- 4Put another garlic clove in the center of the pickles, then add remaining pickles to fill jar.
- 5Put another garlic clove in top of pickles.
- 6Add in one tablespoon of dill weed or dill seed.
- 7Add in 3/4 cup vinegar and 1/2 cup of the salt.
- 8Fill with water to cover.
- 9Keep refrigerated for 7 to 10 days, turning upside down every day.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Wally's 1/2 Sour Pickles
Serving Size: 1 (306 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 46.1
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 9437.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 4.3 g
- Protein 1.7 g