Prep 6 mins
Cook 0 mins
A refreshing and frosty drink that will help cool you off on those warm summer days.
- 3 cups apple juice, clear
- 1⁄2 cup frozen apple juice concentrate, defrosted
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 6 cups ice cubes
- lemon slices (to garnish, optional) (optional) or lime slices, thinly sliced (to garnish, optional) (optional) or mint sprig (to garnish) (optional)
- Blend all ingredients in a blender on the Ice Crush Mode to consistency of snow.
- Pour into beverage glasses, and serve immediately.
- Place tall beverage glasses in your freezer to chill.
- When the apple snow is made, pour into chilled glasses.
- This makes the cocktail even more refreshing.
- If desired, put a slice of lemon or lime, or a mint sprig on rim of each glass for an attractive garnish.
We loved this. The kids enjoyed it with our Christmas dinner - my niece said best juice ever. We used homemade juice as our base and I had the second round. It was delicious!
What a nice frothy icy treat! I love apple juice and this gave it to me 2 ways! Thanks Annacia. Made for PRMR.