Recipe by Annacia
A refreshing and frosty drink that will help cool you off on those warm summer days.
Top Review by Hill Family
We loved this. The kids enjoyed it with our Christmas dinner - my niece said best juice ever. We used homemade juice as our base and I had the second round. It was delicious!
- 3 cups apple juice, clear
- 1⁄2 cup frozen apple juice concentrate, defrosted
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 6 cups ice cubes
- lemon slices (to garnish, optional) (optional) or lime slices, thinly sliced (to garnish, optional) (optional) or mint sprig (to garnish) (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Blend all ingredients in a blender on the Ice Crush Mode to consistency of snow.
- Pour into beverage glasses, and serve immediately.
- Place tall beverage glasses in your freezer to chill.
- When the apple snow is made, pour into chilled glasses.
- This makes the cocktail even more refreshing.
- If desired, put a slice of lemon or lime, or a mint sprig on rim of each glass for an attractive garnish.