1/6 Photos of Vegan Pizza Dough
This is an updated version of my adopted recipe. The review it had stated the pizza dough did not cook thru after toppings were added. This recipe and directions will help that problem.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- 2In large bowl, combine flour, yeast, and salt. Add warm water and olive oil, knead about 5 minutes or until mixture is well combined and forms a ball. Let dough sit for 10 minutes in a warm place.
- 3Roll out dough and fit to oiled cookie sheet or pizza pan. Place in oven and bake for approximately 10 minutes or until very slightly browned.
- 4Remove from oven and let cool. Add pizza toppings of your choice. Return pizza to oven and bake approximately 10-20 minutes or until cheese is melted. Cool, slice, and serve.
Browse Our Top Flat-Shaped Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Flat-Shaped Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vegan Pizza Dough
Serving Size: 1 (89 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 229.2
- Calories from Fat 40
- Total Fat 4.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 297.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 8.4 g