Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is yet another version of this delicious cake. In this recipe I used almond milk rather than soy milk, and brown sugar rather than white. I also threw in a lot more lemon juice and zest - lemon cake should be LEMONY!!!
- Grease and line an 8 inch spring-form pan with baking paper. Preheat oven to 180º Celsius.
- In a small bowl, whisk together 6 tablespoons of lemon juice with the egg replacer powder. Set aside.
- Place lemon zest, 2 tablespoons of lemon juice, oil and brown sugar in TM bowl. Mix 10 seconds/speed 5. Scrape down sides. Mix 10 seconds/speed 5.
- Add the almond milk, vanilla and reserved egg replacer mixture to TM bowl. Mix 10 seconds/speed 4.
- Add flour and salt to TM bowl. Mix 20 seconds/speed 4. While mixing, add the baking powder through the hole in the lid.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake 50-60 minutes at 180º C.