Recipe by ~*Miss Diggy*~
YUMMY bars. Very rich and sweet! I love this, and get asked to make them quite frequently. Hope you enjoy them as much as I do! Bet you cant eat just one!!! ;)
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 1⁄2 cups crushed graham crackers
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (6 ounce) package chocolate chips
- 1 (6 ounce) package white chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup toffee pieces
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans
- 1⁄2 cup chopped walnuts
- 3 1⁄2 ounces coconut
Directions See How It's Made
- In a 9x13-inch pan melt butter.
- Add graham cracker crumbs, making sure all get "wet".
- Spread evenly on bottom of pan and then drizzle sweetened milk evenly over the crumb mixture.
- Put evenly on the top the chocolate chips, white chips, toffee chips, nuts, and coconut, in that order.
- Lightly press down and bake at 350° for 30 minutes.
- Let cool before serving (I sometimes put them in the freezer for 30 minutes).