Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
YUMMY bars. Very rich and sweet! I love this, and get asked to make them quite frequently. Hope you enjoy them as much as I do! Bet you cant eat just one!!! ;)
- In a 9x13-inch pan melt butter.
- Add graham cracker crumbs, making sure all get "wet".
- Spread evenly on bottom of pan and then drizzle sweetened milk evenly over the crumb mixture.
- Put evenly on the top the chocolate chips, white chips, toffee chips, nuts, and coconut, in that order.
- Lightly press down and bake at 350° for 30 minutes.
- Let cool before serving (I sometimes put them in the freezer for 30 minutes).
It's hard to leave these alone! Very easy to make and simply devine!! The flavors all come together very nicely. I will make these again! Thanks, Diggy!
This was a easy great recipe. I tried it and it tastes great.
These were the hit of my christmas cookie tray. I have had seven layer bars before but none as good as these. I will be making these every year. Thank you!