1/3 Photos of Ultimate Chocolate Peanut Butter Torte
It's Chocolatey-Peanut Buttery deliciousness!!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
- 2Grease two 8 inch circular pans and line with parchment.
- 3In a bowl, combine melted butter and cocoa and stir until cocoa has dissolved.
- 4Add sugar and stire until well-combined.
- 5Add eggs and continue to mix well.
- 6Fold in vanilla, flour and salt.
- 7Fold in chopped Reese’s peanut butter cups.
- 8Divide between the pans and bake for approximately 25 minutes.
- 9Allow to cool and remove from pan.
- 10Spread 1/4 cup peanut butter over one layer and top with the second layer.
- 11Melt the chocolate and drizzle over the cake.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ultimate Chocolate Peanut Butter Torte
Serving Size: 1 (150 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 616.4
- Calories from Fat 308
- Total Fat 34.2 g
- Saturated Fat 18.9 g
- Cholesterol 154.0 mg
- Sodium 424.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 76.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.0 g
- Sugars 56.9 g
- Protein 9.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Reese's Peanut Butter cups