Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A nice, fresh tasting dip.
- 2 medium cucumbers, chopped fine or shredded and squeezed of most of its liquid
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄4 cup fresh dill, chopped
- 3 cups yogurt
- Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl and stir well to incorporate all ingredients.
- Cover with plastic wrap or place in a plastic container with lid and chill well.
- Stir again before serving.
I made this recipe tonight to accompany our gyros. I halved the ingredients and it turned out great!
Try this delicious recipe with fresh mint in place of the dill. It's also delicious with grilled burgers, shish-ka-bob, etc.
I halved the recipe to accompany your Layered Greek Bean Dip, which was a huge hit at the Company Christmas party. I only used 2 garlic cloves, through the garlic press. Easy to follow instructions. Wonderful!!!