1/1 Photo of Twelve Oaks Salmon
This is to die for delicious, but it is very important to use good quality fresh salmon, not the frozen stuff !
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Grease ovenproof dish with 1 tablespoons of the olive oil.
- 3Lay the salmon skin side down on the ovenproof dish.
- 4Mix the remaining tablespoons of the olive oil with the remaining ingredients.
- 5Spread the mix over the salmon fillets.
- 6Bake in the oven for 20 mins.
Browse Our Top Freshwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Twelve Oaks Salmon
Serving Size: 1 (365 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 578.6
- Calories from Fat 251
- Total Fat 27.9 g
- Saturated Fat 4.5 g
- Cholesterol 146.2 mg
- Sodium 534.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 10.6 g
- Protein 65.7 g