Recipe by Halcyon Eve
From Simple & Delicious magazine. I don't usually like pot roast, but this sounds good!
Top Review by Pixie's Kitchen
We loved this recipe! My Kroger just started carrying all cuts of Turkey and I was so excited to find this recipe, it is a go to when I have a class at night and the rest of the family needs to have dinner. It is really flavorful and a nice alternative to pot roast. Thank you for posting.
- 3 medium potatoes, peeled and quartered
- 2 cups baby carrots
- 2 celery ribs, cut into 2 1/2 inch pieces
- 1 medium onion, peeled and quartered
- 3 garlic cloves, peeled and quartered
- 1⁄2 cup fat-free low-sodium chicken broth
- 3 turkey drumsticks (about 1/2 lb each)
- 2 teaspoons seasoning salt
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper