Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
A lower fat alternative to regular burgers.
- 2 (6 ounce) cans tuna, drained
- 2 large potatoes, peeled boiled and mashed
- 1⁄2 cup diced onion
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons pickle relish
- 1⁄2 lemon, juice of
- 3⁄4 cup cracker crumb
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Mix all ingredients but the cracker crumbs.
- Shape the mix into 6 patties, and put in freezer 10 minutes.
- Take out; coat with cracker crumbs.
- Spray a cookie sheet with Pam.
- Put the patties on the cookie sheet.
- Bake 40 minutes.
- Turn over at the 20 minute point.
- Serve on buns with lettuce, tomato, and low-fat 1000 island dressing.
These are great..and a nice change to the regular beef burger. I served with potato wedges for a tasty easy dinner.
My husband and I both loved this recipe. I served it on whole wheat buns with tomato and lettuce and tarter sauce.