Prep 1 min
Cook 0 mins
This is a refreshing, frothy citrus drink that's great during the summer months. It tastes a bit like orange sherbert.
- 1 cup Sprite (or other lemon lime soda)
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 cup ice
- Place ice into a tall glass.
- Pour orange juice over ice.
- Pour Sprite over orange juice.
- Note: Measurements are approximate. You basically just want to split the ingredients equally into a glass. You need to pour the Sprite in last in order to get the frothy effect.
This is really quite refreshing! Easy to combine and serve. I use Sierra Mist as I did not have Sprite on hand. Thanks for sharing!