Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
From Simple and Delicious - very nice smoothie that is not overly sweet or overly tart...I found it to be a nice balance. They suggested using club soda but I did not see that so substituted a lemon-lime soda which seemed to work (it was even diet!). Please note - to prepare this you use half of all ingredients in the blender at a time so it will take two rotations to make all 6 serviings.
- 1 1⁄2 cups orange juice
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1 medium mango, peeled & cut into chunks
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, halved
- 2 medium kiwi fruits, peeled and quartered
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 14 ice cubes
- 1⁄2 cup carbonated lemon-lime beverage, chilled (or club soda)
- Place half of all ingredients in blender (except the soda!); cover and process until blended.
- Stir in 1/4 c soda and pour into chilled glasses then serve immediately.
- Repeat with the 2nd halve of all ingredients.
loved this recipe just so delicious
This smoothie had a great blend of flavors. I did leave out the ice cubes because I froze the pineapple & mango before adding them. Made for Photo Tag...
as Syd did I too made only half and I'm sorry I didn't make the whole thing, this was delicious, I ran out of honey so I used sugar instead, my fruit-loving DS loved this, thank for sharing Hokie!