I really enjoyed this! It was inspired by a recipe I saw on Food 911. Careful with the cayenne. (I personally like it a little spicy, but use your own judgment) I also usually only make half of this recipe. (I'm the only one in the house who will actually EAT tofu!)
- I always drain my tofu first.
- I cut it into 1/4s, wrap it in paper towels on a cookie sheet, with another one on top, weighted down with some heavy canned goods.
- Let sit in refrigerator for 10-20 minutes.
- Mash the tofu in a bowl with a wooden spoon.
- Mix tofu well with remaining ingredients.
- Chill and serve.