1/4 Photos of Toffee Chocolate Squares
Oh my GOODNESS! A delicious crust, creamy filling topped with chocolate and Skor bits. An instant family favourite! Recipe from Robin Hood cookbook. Very quick, very easy, very good!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 414.03 ml semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 314.66 ml Skor English toffee bits
- 1Crust: Preheat oven to 350°F Cream crust ingredients together. Press firmly into greased 9" square pan. Bake for 10-15 minutes or until golden. Let cool while preparing filling.
- 2Centre: In a medium saucepan, heat sweetened condensed milk and butter over low heat for 5-10 minutes or until slightly thickened. Stir constantly to prevent burning. Spread over crust. Bake 12-15 minutes or just until golden.
- 3Top: Sprinkle chips evenly over the filling. Bake 2 minutes, remove from oven and spread with spatula. Sprinkle toffee bits (adjust quantity to your liking) and press lightly into the melted chocolate. Cool in refrigerator.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Toffee Chocolate Squares
Serving Size: 1 (58 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 354.5
- Calories from Fat 177
- Total Fat 19.7 g
- Saturated Fat 11.9 g
- Cholesterol 34.1 mg
- Sodium 127.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 36.3 g
- Protein 3.6 g