Recipe by hollyberry
Oh my GOODNESS! A delicious crust, creamy filling topped with chocolate and Skor bits. An instant family favourite! Recipe from Robin Hood cookbook. Very quick, very easy, very good!
- 118.29 ml butter, softened
- 118.29 ml brown sugar
- 236.59 ml all-purpose flour
- 283.49 g can sweetened condensed milk
- 29.58 ml butter
- 414.03 ml semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 314.66 ml Skor English toffee bits
Directions See How It's Made
- Crust: Preheat oven to 350°F Cream crust ingredients together. Press firmly into greased 9" square pan. Bake for 10-15 minutes or until golden. Let cool while preparing filling.
- Centre: In a medium saucepan, heat sweetened condensed milk and butter over low heat for 5-10 minutes or until slightly thickened. Stir constantly to prevent burning. Spread over crust. Bake 12-15 minutes or just until golden.
- Top: Sprinkle chips evenly over the filling. Bake 2 minutes, remove from oven and spread with spatula. Sprinkle toffee bits (adjust quantity to your liking) and press lightly into the melted chocolate. Cool in refrigerator.