Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is a great Pampered Chef recipe and tastes wonderful served with Hot Pizza Dip. It is quick and easy, a perfect combination!
- French bread
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Slice bread into 1/4 inch thick slices.
- Place bread slices on baking stone or pan.
- Brush tops lightly with olive oil-if you do not have a pastry brush, you can pour some olive oil into a bowl and simply dip the slices in it.
- Bake 10-12 minutes or until slices are lightly browned.