Smoked Salmon Pinwheels or Baguette Slices
- Ready In:
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1⁄4 cup red onion, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup capers
- 170 g smoked salmon (thinly sliced)
- 5 -6 flour tortillas or 1 baguette
Directions for PINWHEELS:
- Mix the cream cheese, lemon juice and red onion together.
- Spread the cream cheese mixture evenly onto the tortillas.
- Place a layer of smoked salmon across the middle of each tortilla.
- Sprinkle the capers along the salmon.
- Tightly roll each tortilla and wrap securely in plastic.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours before cutting into ¾ inch slices and serving.
Directions for BAGUETTES:
- Mix the cream cheese and lemon juice together.
- Spread the cream cheese mixture evenly onto the baguette slices.
- Top with smoked salmon and sprinkle the red onion and capers on top.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!