Recipe by ckmclements
Taken from the Anita's Recipes website, which notes that this recipe was adapted from Lipton, Inc. I haven't made it yet because it serves TWELVE, although obviously the ingredients could be cut to serve less. Sounds pretty tasty to me!!!
Top Review by Charmy
This is easy to do and with ingredients all in hand.Made everything as stated and all my family loved it.These amounts do not serve 12 persons unless they have a small portion ideally it serves 6-8.Thanks for the recipe that will do again for sure.
- 15 ounces fat-free cottage cheese (or low-fat, if you can't find fat free)
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- 16 ounces ziti pasta, cooked and drained
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 26 ounces reduced-fat spaghetti sauce
- 4 ounces mozzarella cheese, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Prepare a 13x9 pan with cooking spray; set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, combine cottage cheese, eggs, and parmesan cheese; set aside.
- In another mixing bowl, combine cooked pasta, pasta sauce, and salt. Spoon half of the pasta mixture into prepared pan; evenly top with cheese mixture, then remaining pasta mixture. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake for 30 miuntes, or until heated through.