Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Mexico is known for creating some of the most delicious chocolate in the world. It's often often flavored with herbs and spices.
- 1⁄2 fluid ounce Kahlua
- 1⁄2 fluid ounce dark rum
- 1⁄2 fluid ounce Amaretto or 1⁄2 fluid ounce Frangelico
- 1⁄2 cup chocolate milk
- 1⁄4 cup cold coffee
- whipped cream
- shaved dark chocolate
- In a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Add ingredients up to the whipped cream.
- Shake and strain into a highball glass filled with ice.
- Top with whipped cream and shaved chocolate.
wow this is amazing. For chocolate and coffee lover, you must try this. Yummy! A drink like that, anytime. I used Frangelico, less calorie chocolate milk. Thanks Annacia. made for photo tag