Pumpkin Pie Hot Chocolate Drink
photo by Mia in Germany
- Ready In:
- Stir ingredients together as well as you can in a large microwavable cup.
- Microwave cup with ingredients in this order (stirring in between): 25 sec., 35 sec., 15 sec.
- Happy drinking!
- Heat up milk in 2 quart sauce pan on medium-low.
- When milk is warm, add liquids. Stir.
- Add all the dry ingredients, but start with the cocoa powder and WHISK constantly to get all the clumps out.
- When desired temperature is reached, pour into mug and drink!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!