A lovely, creamy alternative to the sin free version, although you could reduce the fat content by using reduced fat coconut milk.
- Heat the olive oil in a heavy based pan and cook the onion until soft.
- Add the stock, butternut squash and curry powder to taste- as spicy as you like!
- Bring to the boil and then cover and simmer until the squash is tender.
- Once the squash is cooked, stir in the coconut milk.
- Pour into a food process/liquidiser and blend until smooth.
- Return to the pan and warm through.
- Season to taste and serve.