Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
I found this in an advertisement for Kikkoman sauces. It looks good, lots of nice flavors!
Make and share this Tex Mex Steak recipe from Food.com.
- 118.29 ml teriyaki marinade, & sauce
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 serrano chili, seeded and minced
- 2.46 ml grated fresh lime
- 9.85 ml fresh lime juice
- 4.92 ml sesame oil
- 680.38 g boneless sirloin steaks, sliced 3/4 inch thick
- Combine teriyaki marinade& sauce, garlic, chile, lime peel and juice and sesame oil; pour over and marinate steak in fridge for 45 mins.
- Cook steak to desired doneness.
Great flavored marinade-I did not use the sesame oil. I was all ready to BBQ and Thor decided that tonight it was pan fry time. The thunder clapped and the lightening flashed. The steak was wonderful pan fried-full of flavor, served with a baked potato, cauliflower and baby carrots Thanks Chill for making my dinner special
We made this with a smaller amount of steak sliced thinner (as in stir-fry) and shrimp. It was a great combination! Thank you.