1/1 Photo of Tastefully Simple Snickers Cake
The Miserable Gourmet's Note:
I use a box of Tastefully Simple Classy Chocolate Pound Cake for this recipe, but any chocolate cake will work. Hope you enjoy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix butter and water into pound cake mix as directed.
- 2Pour into a greased 5" x 9" pan and bake in the center of a 350° oven for 40 minutes.
- 3Remove and let cool completely.
- 4While the cake is cooling, make the icing by mixing softened butter, confectioners sugar and vanilla. Add in the 1/2 C caramel sauce and stir until combined.
- 5Once the cake is cool, frost completely with the caramel icing.
- 6Scatter peanuts and chocolate chips on top.
- 7Drizzle the remaining 1/4 C caramel sauce over entire cake.
- 8Serve and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tastefully Simple Snickers Cake
Serving Size: 1 (190 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 772.1
- Calories from Fat 431
- Total Fat 47.9 g
- Saturated Fat 28.0 g
- Cholesterol 107.0 mg
- Sodium 468.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 88.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 64.8 g
- Protein 3.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chocolate pound cake