Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Tangy vs. Savory, such a wonderful combination! This marinade is great on chicken. Let me know what you think?
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar, apple juice and vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon thyme, fresh and chopped (or 1/2 tsp dried)
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard or 1 tablespoon any good grainy mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt and pepper
- Combine all ingredients in a glass bowl. Add your meat of choice (1 lb boneless or 2 lb bone-in). Stir to incorporate all over meat, cover and refrigerate for 4 hours (if preparing any type of seafood only marinate for 30 minutes).
EXCELLENT marinade. I doubled the recipe and used it to marinade pork chops. Easy to mix up because there are so few ingredients. Thanks for sharing this one. Prepared as a participant in the AUS/nz Swap #26, March 2009.
You do have a knack for coming up with great marinades, & this one is no exception! I used the cider vinegar & honey Dijon mustard, then marinated 4 chicken breasts! Definitely gonna have to pass this recipe around! Thanks for sharing! [Tagged, made & reviewed in the Aus/NZ Recipe Swap #16