Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Make and share this Taco Twist recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 package taco seasoning
- 1 (15 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1⁄4 cup minced green pepper
- 8 ounces corkscrew macaroni, cooked and drained
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- Cook your pasta.
- Brown ground beef, drain.
- Stir in seasoning mix, tomato sauce and green pepper.
- Bring to a boil.
- Remove from heat.
- Mix cooked pasta, 1/2 cup cheddar,and sour cream.
- Place in bottom of 9x9 baking dish.
- Top with meat mixture and remaining cheese.
- Bake at 350* for 30 minutes.
I added some water to the meat and it turned out very good. I made it for church dinner and served it to 35 happy diners.
This was very easy to make, but it turned out very dry.