Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
- flour tortilla
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- fresh ground black pepper
- 3⁄4 lb swordfish
- 3 1⁄2 ounces neufchatel cheese
- 2 teaspoons jalapeno peppers, minced
- 2 teaspoons lime zest, grated
- 1 lime, juice of, divided
- For the swordfish:.
- 1. Preheat the grill.
- 2. In another small bowl, combine the olive oil, salt and pepper and juice of 1/2 of the lime. Marinate fish in this mixture for 10 minutes.
- 3. Grill the fillets on a hot grill for 3-4 minutes on each side, depending on the thickness of the fillet.
- 4. Let the fillets cool to room temperature. Once cool, flake the fish with a fork.
- For the wraps:.
- 1. In a small mixing bowl, combine the cream cheese, jalapeno pepper, juice of 1/2 lime, and lime zest.
- 2. Lay the tortillas out and spread 1 tablespoon of the cream cheese mixture on each of them. Divide the flaked fish among the tortillas, and spread the remaining cream cheese mixture on top, then add the shredded lettuce. Tightly roll each tortilla into a cylinder, ending with the seam side down.
- 3. Cut the wraps in half on the diagonal and serve.