southern chef in louisiana's Note:
Here's a little something different to do with those sweet potatoes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3/4 cup mashed sweet potatoes
- 3/4 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 4 sheets frozen phyllo dough, 16-1/2x12inch 's thawed
- butter-flavored cooking spray
- 4 tablespoons finely chopped pecans
- 1 tablespoon light maple syrup
- fresh strawberries, for garnish (optional)
- 1Preheat oven to 375°F.
- 2Line baking sheet with parchment paper. Mash sweet potatoes with vanilla and ground cinnamon.
- 3Unroll phyllo dough in a stack of 4 sheets. Cover with large sheet of waxed paper and damp kitchen towel. Remove 1 sheet and position it flat, with short width facing you. Spray edges lightly and evenly with cooking spray.
- 4Spread 3 tablespoons sweet potato mixture along edge of phyllo. Sprinkle with 1 tablespoon chopped pecans. Quickly roll up. Slice into thirds and place on prepared baking sheet. Repeat with remaining phyllo sheets.
- 5Spray tops of phyllo wraps with cooking spray. Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from oven and drizzle with light maple syrup (about 1/4 teaspoon per wrap). Garnish with strawberries, if desired.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sweet Potato Phyllo Wraps
Serving Size: 1 (95 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 204.5
- Calories from Fat 102
- Total Fat 11.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 108.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 4.2 g
- Protein 3.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
light maple syrup