Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
A Bobby Flay recipe! Easy with a yummy dipping sauce. I love sweet potato fries!
- 2 lbs sweet potatoes, cut into skinny fries (or 2-inch long wedges)
- 1 cup good quality mayonnaise, divided
- 1⁄4 cup barbecue sauce (your favorite)
- Preheat oven to 425*F.
- Spray cookie sheets(or baking pans) with nonstick cooking spray(you may line with foil for quicker cleanup if you wish). Set aside.
- Mix potatos with 1/2 cup mayonnaise in a large bowl, toss to coat. Arrange in a single layer on cookie sheets.
- Bake 20 minutes. Rotate pans and bake an additional 15 minutes or until poatoes are golden.
- Combine remaining 1/2 cup mayonnaise with 1/4 cup barbeque sauce in a small bowl.
- Serve with fries. Enjoy!
For me, a life bereft of sweet potatoes is simply unimaginable to the point that maybe I need to reinstitute the concept of shame. Added to my growing stash of sweet potato recipes. Made for Everyday Is A Holiday.
Who would have thought that a bit of Mayo would make such a difference. I used Diane's original BBQ sauce and Hellman's lite mayo. The sauce was perfect with the oven fries - A will do again thanks Sharon.
Super easy and Super Yummy!!! These turned out great! Loved the BBQ mayo to go with it, and coating them with mayo before baking worked out great! I have made regular oven fries before that called for coating in a small amount of oil and they were mushy. These were perfect!!! Will make again!