Recipe by Sharon123
A Bobby Flay recipe! Easy with a yummy dipping sauce. I love sweet potato fries!
Top Review by gailanng
For me, a life bereft of sweet potatoes is simply unimaginable to the point that maybe I need to reinstitute the concept of shame. Added to my growing stash of sweet potato recipes. Made for Everyday Is A Holiday.
- 2 lbs sweet potatoes, cut into skinny fries (or 2-inch long wedges)
- 1 cup good quality mayonnaise, divided
- 1⁄4 cup barbecue sauce (your favorite)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 425*F.
- Spray cookie sheets(or baking pans) with nonstick cooking spray(you may line with foil for quicker cleanup if you wish). Set aside.
- Mix potatos with 1/2 cup mayonnaise in a large bowl, toss to coat. Arrange in a single layer on cookie sheets.
- Bake 20 minutes. Rotate pans and bake an additional 15 minutes or until poatoes are golden.
- Combine remaining 1/2 cup mayonnaise with 1/4 cup barbeque sauce in a small bowl.
- Serve with fries. Enjoy!