Susan Aspeotes's Note:
a Healthy pet treat
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1cut sweet potatoes and carrot into chunks, leave peels on.
- 2cook in 8 cups water until tender.
- 3process vegetables in food processer until pureed, using cooking water as needed.
- 4on last puree, add whole raw eggs with shells.
- 5pour mixture into clean dishpan, add sorbic acid and stir thoroughly.
- 6add dry oatmeal and stir until blended. let sit for 20 minutes.
- 7add flour in 4 cup increments , blending with spoon after each addition.
- 8near end will have to mix by hand.
- 9place dough in refrigerator for 2 hours.
- 10roll dough on flured surface to a 1/8" thickness, cut into desired shapes.
- 11bake cookies on cookie sheet at 325 degrees for 30 minutes, turn and bake for additional 30 minutes.
- 12let cool --
- 13store in ziploc bags.
- 14may refrigerate or freeze if desired.
Browse Our Top Pet Food Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pet Food Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sweet Potato/Carrot Dog Treats
Serving Size: 1 (5176 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 9.4
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.5 mg
- Sodium 1.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 0.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: