Recipe by Absolutely Bananas
Yummy, nutritious and easy as can be. A great week-night dinner.
Top Review by "mom of girls"
This review is for making it EXACTLY as written. It was definetly fast & easy and a great alternative if your oven is out OR you need something superfast. Otherwise, it didn't do it for us taste or texture wise. We definitely prefer the classic way of finishing it off in the oven. This method changes the texture as it makes it very musy. It might be nice if feeding to very young children. The first reviewer completely changed the recipe then finished in the oven so I don't think the 5-star rating is even for this particular recipe but instead her own version of it. Another reviewer also changed the ingredients list and then finished it off in the oven.
- 1 lb dry packaged noodles
- 7 ounces tuna in water
- 10 ounces frozen peas
- 10 1⁄2 ounces cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄2 cup milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Fill a 4.5 quart pan about two-thirds full of water, add 1 tsp salt per quart of water, and bring to a rapid boil. Add noodles and boil until al dente.
- Meanwhile, open a 7 oz can of tuna, drain it, and break tuna into flakes. Mix with cream of mushroom soup and 1/2 cup milk.
- Open 10 oz package of frozen peas and empty into colander. When noodles are done, drain them through peas in colander to thaw peas.
- Combine everything.
- Turn heat to medium-low and warm until hot.