Prep 4 mins
Cook 3 mins
This is an easy and fast recipe and it tastes delicious. It's my dad's own recipe and I hope you guy's like it :)
- 1⁄2 cup fit & active nonfat yogurt (regular vanilla flavor)
- 1⁄2 cup fat free skim milk
- 2 (1 g) packets Sweet 'n Low
- 4 -6 frozen strawberries
- 2 -3 ice cubes
- Put 1/2 cup of milk and 1/2 cup of yogurt in blender cup.
- Put in 2 sweetener packets.
- Put in frozen strawberries (as many as you want but no more than 6 or cup will be too full).
- Put in ice.
- Use magic bullet to mix.
- Mix until smooth or until you like it.
- Eat and enjoy!
Nice creamy smoothie! I used Trader Joes fat free greek yogurt and splenda instead of sweet and low. Will definitely make again tomorrow, and probably the next day! Thanks emoluver!