Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
From Yahoo files
Make and share this Strawberry Lemon Marmalade recipe from Food.com.
- 236.59 ml thinly sliced lemon peel
- 473.18 ml lemon pulp, chopped
- 946.36 ml crushed strawberries
- 42.52 g packagepowdered pectin
- 14.79 ml lemon juice
- 1419.54 ml sugar
- Place lemon peel and pulp in a pot with just enough water to cover. Bring to a boil and simmer 5 minutes.
- Turn off heat then cover with a lid and let sit for 12 to 18 hours. Drain water.
- Combine lemon peel and pulp, strawberries, pectin, and lemon juice in a large pot. Bring to a boil. Add sugar, stirring until dissolved.
- Bring to a rolling boil. Boil hard 1 minute, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat. Skim foam if necessary. (I add a bit of butter to
- prevent foam.) Ladle hot marmalade into jars, leaving a 1/4 inch
- headspace. Process jars in a boiling water bath for 10 minutes.
- Adjust time according to your altitude.
- Makes: 9 half pints.