Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I am buried in a profusion of Girl Scout brand cookies and lots of fresh strawberries and I thought, I wonder how these would taste together? So I tried it and in my opinion, it was a pretty good combo. For an alternative, crumble Girl Scout Thin Mint cookies over a bowl of sliced strawberries and add a dollop of whipped cream. 'Zaar didn't recognize "1 large strawberry", so I had to change it.
- 4 girl scout thin mint cookies
- 1 strawberry (1 large)
- Cut one large strawberry into 4 slices.
- Lay one slice of strawberry on top of each Girl Scout Thin Mint Cookie.
- For a second option:.
- Slice about 4 strawberries into a bowl.
- Crumble 1 to 2 Girl Scout Thin Mint Cookies over top.
- Garnish with 1 tbsp thawed whipped topping, such as Cool Whip Free.
I went with the bowl method, and the combination of strawberries with chocolate mint does work. Thanks for the idea!