Dirty Girl Scout
This tastes like mint chip ice-cream. Sometimes I add a little non-fat half & half. From Flora's Drink Hideout on the web.
- Ready In:
- 1 1⁄2 ounces Baileys Irish Cream (1 jigger)
- 1 1⁄2 ounces Creme de Cacao, dark (1 jigger)
- 1 1⁄2 ounces creme de menthe (1 jigger)
- Combine all ingredients with ice in shaker.
- Shake well; strain into glass.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
I just made this after a truly rotten day (weather, power failure, and injury to dog resulting is hospitalization) and I can tell you that it's best thing to happen today. This is sooo good I could try to drink an iced tea glass full of it. I doubt that I'd make it to the bottom but I'd sure give it one heck of a try. Whats not to love about creamy chocolate mint? It's a total winner Cookie.