1/2 Photos of Steamed Clams or Mussels
Easy and Delicious.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large stockpot, heat your oil very hot.
- 2Add the garlic and saute quickly for 1 minute.
- 3Add chopped basil, wine, broth, butter and bring to a boil.
- 4Then add clams or mussels, cover with a lid, and cook for 4 to 5 minutes.
- 5Remove lid, and stir well.
- 6Replace lid and continue cooking til open.
- 7With slotted spoon, remove clams/mussels and distribute them into 4 pasta bowls.
- 8Season broth with salt and pepper, and pour hot broth over clams/mussels.
- 9Garnish with fresh basil and serve warm.
Browse Our Top Mussels Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Steamed Clams or Mussels
Serving Size: 1 (487 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 488.9
- Calories from Fat 121
- Total Fat 13.5 g
- Saturated Fat 4.9 g
- Cholesterol 151.4 mg
- Sodium 2730.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 67.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: