Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
BBQ sauce gives it flavor, Pepsi or Coke tenderizes them to melt in your mouth, and lemon gives it just a touch of tartness. You'll thank me for this recipe later.
- 1 (18 ounce) bottlecattleman's smokehouse barbecue sauce
- 1 (12 ounce) can Pepsi or 1 (12 ounce) can Coke
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 4 -5 lbs steak, tips
- Place steak tips in sealable plastic bag.
- Pour remaining ingredients over them.
- Seal bag and toss to coat.
- Place bag in fridge for 3-4 hrs., tossing occasionally.
- Grill or Broil as you normally would.
Delicious! I am surprised of how good this marinade came out. Nothing to it and yet soo good. I did chose to leave out the lemon in ours. I chose to make this dish with Recipe #347877 . looking forward to making this dish again for my family.