"Hamburgers with "Eggs on Horseback" - Hamburgers served with Fried Eggs. I had these at a bistro in Paris and loved them! Very Low Carb!
- Sprinkle the patties with salt and pepper and grill the hamburgers; Transfer the patties to a warmed platter and start the eggs.
- Heat 4 teaspoons of butter in a skillet and carefully break the eggs and cook them sunny side up until the whites are firm. Remove from the skillet and place one egg on each pattie.
- Sprinkle the eggs with salt and pepper;.
- Arrange the anchovies (if desired) on top of the eggs.
- Heat 4 tablespoons in a skillet; When it gets foamy, add the capers and parsley.
- When the butter just starts to brown, pour equal amounts of the sauce over each egg/pattie and serve hot.