1/3 Photos of "starbucks" Oat Fudge Bars
I am always tempted to buy these at Starbucks so when a friend brought these to a cookie exchange I was quite excited!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream butter, sugar and eggs.
- 2Mix flour, soda and oats and add slowly to creamed mixture.
- 3Spread 3/4 of this into 9x13 pan.
- 4Melt remaining ingredients in a saucepan and pour over dough in pan.
- 5Blob the remaining oat mixture on top.
- 6Bake at 350° for 25 minutes.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for "starbucks" Oat Fudge Bars
Serving Size: 1 (2230 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 397.1
- Calories from Fat 167
- Total Fat 18.6 g
- Saturated Fat 10.8 g
- Cholesterol 50.3 mg
- Sodium 180.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 54.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 31.8 g
- Protein 6.6 g