1/2 Photos of Squash and Apple Bake
1 hr 20 mins
I thought this recipe was very good way to get my squash in since I am not much of a squash eater. The apples really compliment the squash.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Cut squash into half; remove seeds and fibers.
- 3Pare squash and cut into 1/2" slices.
- 4Arrange squash in 7x13 baking dish and then place apple over squash.
- 5Mix brown sugar, butter, flour, salt and mace.
- 6Top squash and apple with sugar mixture.
- 7Cover with aluminum foil and bake until squash is tender, 50-60 minutes.
Browse Our Top Apple Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Squash and Apple Bake
Serving Size: 1 (242 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 351.7
- Calories from Fat 107
- Total Fat 11.9 g
- Saturated Fat 7.3 g
- Cholesterol 30.5 mg
- Sodium 683.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 64.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.3 g
- Sugars 38.6 g
- Protein 2.7 g